Pages

:)

:)
:)

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Todays Experience

Today i go out with my brother to watch a movie "London Paris New york" It wasnot dat good but i felt like its awl about me ....Its not i met the guy lyk aditi but yes feeling n situation were same alike .


I feel there is my mistake completely mine what is going on in our life coz he is tryng to win my heart with every possible way its me who is not giving him the chance to win my heart .I dont knw but i dont feel the same way for him.... i feel happy whn m with him but sad whn he left not coz he is gone just bcoz y did he come back to my life again n again.Y dont he start living his life normally without me.I just want to erase awl d moments of my life which i had with this guy.I hate him completely.


On the same time 2nd thought start fighting with my first thought .He is happy only with u.He will not  marry with other girl.if he will, then he will not happy with dat girl..if u will marry him , not only he but his family will happy too.n one more thing for u You are so lucky a guy like him so madly in love with you.He is a perfect guy for a girl for u.According to him u r his life y cant u give him chance he will always keep u happy n never let u down n he let u cry alone as u can see in ur experience  so be with him n let d life going on like always.


I guess it my fault m not sharing my feeling wid him but i don knw which feeling to b share dat i love u or i hate u or i hate u more dan i love u :(

No comments:

Post a Comment